Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad news on myspace again

I swear, I'm going to stop logging in to myspace!

Every time I do, I get more bad news about an old friend. First, Ro announces that Ted Jensen died in his sleep un-expectedly, now today, I see a note from my friend Heather that she has to undergo another brain surgery related to possible tumor growth from her previous bout with cancer.

So, anyone who reads this, please put Heather Garrison (and her family) in your thoughts and prayers; she's one tough little lady (and I do mean little! She's barely 5' tall and maybe 100 lbs dripping wet!) She's beat this cancer back before, and I have faith that she can do it again but a little extra positive energy certainly can't hurt!

She has two beautiful children and an amazing husband who need her. And the world needs her sunshine in it; truly she is one of the most amazing people I know.

No comments: